Our lab conducts scientific research to advance the scholarship of agritourism and sustainable tourism while promoting societal well-being. To do so in a meaningful way, we value and respect diversity in all forms and pledge to advance equity and foster inclusion through deliberate actions.
Our Vision is to become a recognized research lab serving local, national and international communities through innovative and applied research in the fields of agritourism and sustainable tourism by:
- Contributing to the advancement of the scholarship of tourism.
- Finding sustainable solutions to promote societal well-being.
- Striving for excellence and innovation in research and teaching while adapting to changing contexts.
- Fostering collaborations and mentorship to nurture the future generation of academic and professional leaders in sustainable tourism.
- Seeking out lab members with a diversity of experiences, social identities, and ways of thinking.
- Amplifying the voices and actions of underrepresented groups involved in tourism scholarship.
Please contact us if you want to learn more about our lab:
|Address:||3028D Biltmore Hall; Campus Box 8004
Raleigh, NC 27695